Rocca Borgesca (Borgia Fortress) was built in 1503 by Ludovico Clodio upon Cesare Borgia’s order to protect the western slopes of the hills where the town once stood. It still retains two towers and the keep, which today represent an outstanding example of military architecture of early-Renaissance period. Today, parts of the old structure of the Franciscan Convent of St. Pietro in Muralto, built during the 14th century, are still visible.
More info? Click here: https://www.turismo.marche.it/Cosa-vedere/Attrazioni/Camerino-Rocca-Borgesca/8989